Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
Our client, a local Public Sector organisation requires a temporary Assistant Accountant based in Enniskillen. This temporary contract is starting ASAP and lasting until the 31st Jan 2017.
- Main duties of the role are to support the Finance Department in the delivery of a range of modern, efficient, effective and responsive Financial services for the Company
- To develop effective working relationships with Directors, Senior and Operational Managers and to provide advice and assistance on ad-hoc issues
Hours of work:
- 37 hours, Monday - Friday
- The successful completion of OR a finalist member of one of the following:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants (in Ireland, England, Wales or Scotland)
- The Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
Have at least two years experience within a Finance or related function with evidence of:
- Providing advice and support in the implementation of best practice Financial Management and Reporting
- Developing and implement effective Financial policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate computerised and manual records and produce reports and/or returns
- Additional relevant qualifications and or experience
- Access to a form of transport to meet the needs and requirements of the post
- Rate of Pay: £14.62 per hour.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.