Our Client requires a temporary Educational Assistant for a 2 week contract
Role: Assistant Education Officer
Duration: 24th July - 4th August
- To assist the Education Officer to deliver education programmes concerning wildlife, conservation and other curricular-based topics, and to organise and deliver educational activities, talks, and materials for visitors
- To participate in courses for teachers and other group leaders
- To assist in the preparation, upgrading and distribution of topic worksheets, information sheets and other educational material.
- To assist in maintaining and expanding a library of optical and digital photographs and other visual aids, including books and other reading material and to assist in storing this material on computer.
- To build up and help maintain a collection of small animals specifically for educational uses.
- To participate in media work including radio broadcasting and television.
- To assist in the research and the preparation of display material for exhibitions and education projects including information signs. To assist and take part in the organisation of promotional events and activities. To assist and attend at exhibitions.
- be able to demonstrate, by way of example on their application form, at least 3 years' recent experience in a teaching or education officer role, or similar, teaching a broad range of people from pre-school children to adults
- have a full current driving licence which enables them to drive in Northern Ireland, and a car available for official business, or, have access to a form of transport which will enable them to meet the requirements of the post in full
- be comfortable handling small animals such as snakes and rabbits.
If interested please upload your CV to the link provided