To ensure the production and control of all financial and management information together with short and long term strategic planning of the above to meet all internal and external business needs and deadlines.
- Liaise with wholesalers for sales and stock information in order to reconcile sales and costs.
- Maintain reports in SAP, including cost centres, profit centres and material masters.
- Post month end journals and perform month end reconciliations.
- Production of monthly management reports and responsibility for reporting to corporate by the relevant deadlines.
- Reconcile and provide analysis on balance sheet accounts.
- Reporting and development of Key Performance Indicators.
- Supporting local management with standard and ad hoc requests.
- Reviewing sales and expenditure by detailed reviews with budget holders.
- Working with local management to produce budget and forecasts for allocated business streams and cost centres.
- Support the business in reviewing opportunities for new and renewed contracts.
Experience and Qualifications
Individual should be a qualified accountant (ACCA,ACA,CIMA) with 2+ years post qualified experience
Very good knowledge of the Excel is essential
SAP experience is desirable
Must have excellent communication skills
Ability to work on own initiative, plan day to day activities and develop solutions to business issues.
Experience in Internal Controls/Process improvements will be a plus