Assistant HR Manager
Multi - Site Role
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a leading Irish owned group business, currently expanding its operations within Northern Ireland.
As they continue to expand, they now are seeking an experienced HR professional for an exciting role based in Belfast, supporting a multi - site operation as Assistant HR Manager.
The successful candidate will work alongside the HR Manager in supporting the people operations for 3 sites across Northern Ireland.
This role offers any strong HR Generalist or HR Executive the opportunity to drive development, succession planning and employee engagement across a multi - site operation.
As Assistant HR Manager, you will provide support & guidance to employees, as well as implementing and driving group goals in employee development, succession and engagement.
This role is ideal for a HR Generalist or HR Executive ready to step up and support multiple sites.
- Support recruitment and selection for the business
- Support new hire onboarding
- Help to drive training and development
- Ensure a consistently high level of employee engagement
- Proactively manage IR and ER issues
- Maintain employee compliance standards, including proper HR Records and documentation
- Manage Payroll through the Time and Attendance systems; and monitor the payroll budget on a regular basis
- 2 - 3 years in a HR Officer or Advisor level role, ideally in a customer focused environment.
- 3rd level qualification is desired but not essential.
- Ability to develop and build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
- Access to transport and willingness to travel to accommodate the sites
Attractive Salary & benefits package with the ability to develop and progress your career
To apply, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121 or email Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NI HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017