Assistant Manager - Commercial Real Estate, Banking
12 month fixed-term contract
Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leading financial institution, is currently seeking an Assistant Manager to join their Commercial Property Department. The purpose of this role is to manage a portfolio of commercial real estate re-structure cases.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assess CRE re-structure cases including BTL and HL
- Early/late arrears management of re-structure cases
- Carry out regular meetings with customers and conduct site visits
- Preparation of credit reports
- Respond to queries and complaints in an efficient and effective manner
- Involvement in case provisioning decisions where required
- Drive, deliver and implement change management initiatives
- Carry out annual reviews periodically as required
- Assist management in the overall operation of the department on a day to day basis and as required maximising team efficiencies and productivity
- Contribute to the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of departmental and organisational policies and procedures
Key Skills/Experience and Technical Knowledge required:
- The successful candidate will hold the Qualified financial Advisor accreditation (QFA) or APA qualified in Loans at a minimum
- Possess a detailed understanding of relevant legislation, i.e. Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears, Consumer Protection Code 2012, SME Code and the Minimum Competency Code.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office and database systems)
- Coaching and knowledge sharing abilities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Have a proven track record of commitment to deliver quality service and an ability to prioritise
- Have an ability to work as part of a wider Relationship Management team operating to tight deadlines
- Have an ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels throughout the organisation
This is a fixed-term contract role for a period of 12 months. Salary will be within the region of €50-55k depending on skills/experience.