Band 3 Assistant Medical Secretary required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £7.25 PH.
Role: Temporary Band 3 Secretary
Rate of Pay: £7.25 per hour (increasing to £8.32 per hour after 13 weeks)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri 9am-5pm)
Duration: 6 months (may be extended)
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Filing, photocopying, general admin duties as required
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- OCR/RSA Stage ll Typing/Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- Have evidence of one year's typing/word processing experience and can demonstrate a capable level of ability.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of PAS
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 19th September AT 12PM.
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.