ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Permanent
Are you an experienced Assistant Service Manager looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige dealer!
Assistant Service Manager required for our client a well established and highly successful Prestigious Dealership based in Enniskillen. You must be an Assistant Service Manager who is highly proficient in the Service department within the automotive/fleet industry.
- You will have a solid career history to date gained in a Service department
- Be a confident relationship builder dealing with customers at all levels
- You will have experience in after-sales management
- Ability to create a good working atmosphere, enthuse and motivate a team while ensuring that agreed targets are met by the service team
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair to drive the business forward
- Proven ability to deliver high CSI results with a passion for excellent customer service
- A full driving licence as driving duties are involved in the role.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
- OTE £25
- 30 days holidays per year
- Access to Health care plan
- Automatic Enrolment in Life Cover
- Automatic Enrolment in Workplace Pension Scheme
- Access to Childcare Vouchers
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.