Assistant Warden - ( Caravan Parks ) required on a temporary basis for a Caravan Park based in Cushendall.
Role: Assistant Warden
Rate of pay: £7.50
Duration: Ongoing until October 2017
- Minimum of 2 months administration experience.
- Competent in the use of Windows and Microsoft packages
- Minimum of 6 months dealing with the public and cash handling
Main duties of post
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the caravanners in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience
- Accept and record bookings onto the booking system, take relevant fees and issue receipts
- Record arrivals and departures on computerised booking system
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused
- Deal with any complaints as they arise
- Any other duties which may be required
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet all of the above criteria.