Our Client, a leading provider of financial services, is seeking to recruit x2 Auditors (Internal) for their Internal Audit Team.
Duration: 6-9 months
The Internal Audit Team independently reviews the quality and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal controls to monitor, manage and mitigate key risk to the business achieving it's objectives.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Executing audit testing and co-ordinating with team members to ensure audit fieldwork is focused on the right areas and documentation meets high quality standards
- Identifying risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Preparing commercially effective audit conclusions and findings.
Key Skills & Qualifications required include:
- Proven experience in a professional or internal audit role
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
- Understanding of financial concepts and / or banking operations
If you are interested in these roles please forward your CV via the link
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.