Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Omagh have a vacancy in their Design team for an AutoCAD Technician.
- Liaise with the Estimator after the contract has been awarded.
- Generate a list of general enquiries which is to be forwarded to the Builder / Architect.
- Produce drawings whilst liaising with the Estimator / builder.
- Ensure the drawings register is kept up to date and notify the estimating department of any changes, with financial implications, so these costs can be itemised for the client.
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager to produce production sizes for the CNC Programmer.
- Countersign production sheets for the factory floor and orders produced by the CNC Programmer.
- Attend site meetings when necessary.
- Keep an up to date list of R&D projects.
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- 8am - 5pm Mon - Thursday & 8am - 4pm on Friday.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in the design of windows and curtain walling and have dealt with contracts of a large nature.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Good problem solving skills
- Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.