Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit an Automation Sales Support due to increased demand and business growth. They are a busy Trading company providing Electrical Controls and factory automation solutions.
They are currently seeking a smart and enthusiastic team member who can help co ordinate the role. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team.
Duties will include:
- Manage Customer queries over the phone and email
- Provide Administration support to our sales team, for example, customer quotations
- Keep up to date with our product and service offerings to ensure that you can quickly advise customers when needed
- Communicate with our customers on a regular basis ensuring that they are up to date with expected delivery dates, overdue items, returns and warranty issues
- Contribute to process improvement initiative within the Sales Team to maintain a competitive approach
- A Higher National Diploma is required as a minimum for this role. You must have a technical qualification in a relevant discipline- Engineering, Maths , Science etc
- Demonstrated experience using a sophisticated business system would be a distinct advantage. Examples include Kerridge K8, SAP or similar
- Must be a strong communicator
- Must be highly organised and confident in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a similar industry would be preferred