Band 2 Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £7.31 PH.
Role: Temporary Band 2
Rate of Pay: £7.20 per hour (increasing to £7.31 per hour after 12 weeks)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri 9am-5pm)
Duration: 12 weeks (may be extended)
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Filing, photocopying, general admin duties as required
- Working on a busy reception area
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 1 years administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills; competent in all Microsoft office programmes
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Minute taking
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 24th October AT 12PM.
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.