Band 3 Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £7.31 PH.
Role: Temporary Band 3
Rate of Pay: £7.31 per hour (increasing to £8.32 per hour after 13 weeks)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri 9am-5pm)
Duration: 12 weeks (may be extended)
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Filing, photocopying, general admin duties as required
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- OCR/RSA Stage ll Typing/Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 1 years administrative experience
- Have evidence of one year's typing/word processing experience and can demonstrate a capable level of ability.
- Excellent computer skills; competent in all Microsoft office programmes
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Audio typing
- Minute taking
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 22ND September AT 12PM.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.