Temporary Band 3 Administrative Assistant required with a Public Sector client based in Belfast or County Down £7.25ph - £8.32ph
Role: Band 3 Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
Rate of Pay: £7.25 per hour (increasing to £8.32 per hour after 13 weeks)
Location: Belfast/County Down
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm)
Duration: approx. 3 months
- Minute taking, typing and word-processing as required.
- Deal with correspondence to the Senior Management Team including confidential matters.
- To plan, co-ordinate and service meetings as required.
- Provide assistance inclusive of minute taking at routine and ad hoc meetings as required.
- Deal with telephone calls for the Senior Management Team and answer routine inquiries.
- Maintaining schedules, making appointments and carrying out related correspondence.
- Maintaining relevant filing systems.
- To make travel arrangements in association with approved course applications.
- Liaise with external bodies as necessary.
- Provide secretarial cover as required.
- Administrative duties required in maintaining complaints records.
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- OCR/RSA Stage ll Typing/Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Audio typing experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Rachel Horner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 12th SEPT AT 12PM.
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.