Clerical Officer HR Information Assistant required on a temporary basis for a public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Role: Clerical Officer HR Information Assistant Band 3
Rate of Pay: £7.25 then up to £8.32 after 12 weeks
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
Duration: Initially for 8 weeks
- To assist the Information Asset officer in his duties. (eg. Recording assets, organising Information Governance training)
- Processing returned Staff in Post reports. This includes quality checking of the report data and making relevant changes to employee information on HRPTS to ensure accurate reporting.
- Assist in the accurate recording and reporting of statistical data to include equality information, departmental reports, and professional registration.
- To provide administrative services to the Directorate including updating both computerised and manual relevant files.
- Provide high quality administrative support ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures to include:
- Responding to telephone and email queries
- Filing and photocopying
- Taking accurate messages for other staff as required
- Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice
- Demonstrating and maintaining excellent communication skills and customer service
- GCSE English and GSCE Maths (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
- 2 A Levels OR equivalent OR higher qualification
- 18 months relevant experience to include 1 year in a Human Resources Environment
- A minimum 3 years relevant experience to include 1 year in a Human Resources Environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as part of a team
- Previous experience in using HR systems
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 17th June.