Our client in the Ballymoney area are looking to recruit a Band 3 Information Governance Assistant Full Time on a Temporary Basis.
37.5 hrs per week
The post holder will be required to undertake administrative duties to support and assist staff within the Information Governance Team. He/She will have the ability to work as part of a team, exercise tact and maintain confidentiality.
- Undertake general administrative duties including, photocopying and preparing documentation/papers for distribution.
- Establish and maintain electronic and manual filing systems to meet the administrative needs of the department.
- Arrange and provide administrative support for meetings including minute taking, organising venues, catering and issuing relevant documentation.
- Establish and maintain a 'bring forward' system for the Information Governance Department.
- Assist with the administration of Information Governance training courses.
- Develop, maintain and update spreadsheets and databases using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Deal with telephone enquiries and process messages, as appropriate.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail for the department.
- Use Trust wide and departmental computer technology in line with the Trust's Informatics Strategy.
- Through his/her own actions ensure adherence to the Principles of Equality and Human Rights Legislation.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade as may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide a caring service and to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Demonstrate practice which reflects the CORE values of compassion, openness, respect and excellence.
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in a manner which assures patient and client safety.
- Comply with all instructions in regard to Infection Prevention and Control.
- Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them.
- Comply with the HPSS Code of Conduct
- (A) - 5 GCSE's, including English Language and Mathematics ( Grade A - C ) or equivalent
- 2 years clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of Microsoft Office Suite of packages
- (B) - GCSE English Language and Mathematics ( Grade A - C ) or equivalent
- 3 years clerical/secretarial experience in an office environment to include the use of Microsoft Office Suite of packages
In addition to (a) or (B) applicants must possess:
- OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals )
- Level 2 award or RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing ( both parts ) or equivalent
Holders of RSA/OCR Examinations after September 1986 must have passed both parts. Part qualifications are not acceptable. This must be clearly identified on the application form.
Please ensure that you demonstrate fully and clearly how you meet the required criteria below for this role within the CV Form you submit.
If you are interested in applying please send your up to date CV to Carla Mccamley at Grafton Recruitment