Band 3 Secretary required for a public sector organisation based in Bangor on a Temporary basis.
Pay Rate: £7.25 per hour
Hours: Full Time Mon-Fri
To provide comprehensive administrative support to staff, including the minuting of multi-disciplinary meetings, collation of statistical information as well as financial support.
- Word processing/audio typing letters/producing reports on an ongoing basis.
- Arranging and servicing meetings, including the issuing of invitations, the taking of minutes using a laptop, circulation of minutes and updating of information systems.
- Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
- Dealing with general enquiries in a professional manner.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Sorting and processing information.
- Preparation of statistical information.
- Dealing with requests for information
- Making appointments as when needed.
- Filing and file archiving, including electronic filing
- OCR Level 2 (parts 1 and 2)Text Processing or equivalent
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role OR 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word and Excel5 or equivalent.
- Experience of minute taking of professional meetings in the past 12 months
- Experience in petty cash/ financial processes within the past 12 months
- Hold a current full driving licence valid in UK with access to suitable transport on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office e.g Word/ Excel
- Good communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Julie-Ann will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.