ICT Business Support Manager required for a Public Sector client
Role: (Business Support Manager (Temporary)
Rate of Pay: £12.07 per hour
Duration: approx. Temporary
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role or an understanding of the key tasks involved in supervising and supporting staff to include:
- Financial planning and reporting in a large public or private sector organisation.
- Operational Procurement in a large public or private sector organisation.
- Data Analysis such as producing and validating bills
- Producing and interpreting reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Working knowledge of the following applications: Oracle Financials, CPMR.
Project Management (Prince2) qualification.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Julie-Ann Johnston will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
This role may be filled very quickly, but don't worry, we will keep your details on file for consideration of another role becoming available in the future.