Band 4 Project Administrator
Antrim Area & Ballymoney, Co Antrim
Our public sector client is looking to recruit 6 Administrators with 5 of the roles based in Antrim and 1 in Ballymoney.
The post-holder will be required to:
- Provide administrative support to the IS Programme Office and administrative services to projects
- Fulfil the role of Project Support in a formal PRINCE Project Management Structure
- Act as a reference point for projects.
Duties will include:
- Fulfil the role of Project Support / Configuration Librarian in formal PRINCE Project Management Structure, specifically:Administer Project Board, Team and Assurance Team meetings and Quality Review processes
- Set up and maintain project files
- Establish document control procedures
- Control the compilation, storage and issue of all products
- Assist with the preparation of project plans and management reports.
- Assist the Project Manager with the preparation of documentation relating to the management aspects of the project such as resource / technical plans and a range of reports.
- Monitor all business aspects (resource utilisation and timescales) of projects.
- Manage diary/electronic schedule including arranging appointments and meetings.
- Provide secretarial and clerical services to the Programme Office, including preparation of files for meetings, sorting mail, maintaining staff records, processing phone calls and managing annual leave records.
- To develop and maintain the project filing system in line with PRINCE guidance.
- Assist in the collation of accurate, timely and relevant information to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Arrange meetings for the project team including the booking of facilities and catering arrangements.
- Service project meetings including the provision of agendas and papers, taking minutes, preparing action lists and documentation processing.
- Prepare and distribute memorandum, letters, reports and presentations using Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project.
- Use Trust-wide and departmental computer technology in line with the Trust's Information and Communications Technology Strategy.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade that may be assigned from time to time by senior officers
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- At least 2 years experience in a similar administration position
- RSA STAGE 2 TYPING/WORD PROCESSING
- Knowledge of computerised systems
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Packages
- Effective communication skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Siobhan on 028 25 642699 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.