Bank Cashier Omagh, Co Tyrone Temporary
Hours of Work
- Mon-Fri 37 hrs per week 9am-5pm
- As the first port of call for customers you will be professional and friendly when dealing with customer queries
- Deal with and process all customer transactions and enquiries accurately and timely within agreed standards
- Provide high quality customer service with every interaction, delivered through face to face and telephone contact
- Show a right first time approach when working with support units to get the best results for the customer and the business
- Using a customised computer system you'll be responsible for many of the banks day to day routine and administrative jobs, working at the front line to keep the branch running smoothly
- Adhere to the banks appearance and dress code to consistently enhance the company brand.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience from either a Retail or Banking background
- Experience in cash handling, sales and customer service
- 7 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C or above including English and Maths and be able to produce certificates
- £7.30 per hour
- Full training provided
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.