Bank Cashiers required in the following areas :
Downpatrick, Armagh, Newry & Antrim
Main Responsibilities will include -
- As the first port of call for customers you will be professional and friendly when dealing with customer enquiries.
- Deal with and process all customer transactions and enquiries accurately and timely within agreed standards.
- Provide high quality customer service with every interaction, delivered through face to face & telephone contact
- Show a 'right first time' approach when working with support units to get the best results for the customer and the business.
- Using a customised computer system, you'll be responsible for many of the bank's day-to-day routine and administrative jobs, working at the front line to keep the branch running smoothly.
- Adhere to the banks appearance and dress code to consistently enhance the company brand
Essential Criteria -
- Ideally a minimum of 6 Months experience within the financial sector
- Experienced in cash handling, sales & customer service
- Minimum of 7 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C or above including Mathematics & English
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanne Cosgrove on 02890895824