Administrator, Financial Services/Banking | 3-6 month contract
The Client: Located in Dublin City Centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As an Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the operations department. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties focused on AML, quality and compliance and you will handling internal queries via phone and email. This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall departmental structure; as an Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: 36.25 hours per week, 9am-5.15pm Monday to Friday
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 1-2 year's experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a financial services or banking
- Degree in Business or related field
- Hourly pay rate of €11.50 per hour (€22,500 annual salary equivalent)
- Regular over time
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.