Our Client, a Large Public Sector organisation requires a Resorts and Beaches Officer to start ASAP
Role: Resorts and Beaches Officer
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.08
13 week's + £10.71
Hours: Rota basis
- Provide clear leadership and direction on the development and implementation of the service including; Leading by example; working as part of a team.
- Through effective management and supervision, create a strong sense of purpose, ambition and a service orientated culture of delivery and achievement.
- As a member of the Resorts team, fully contribute to the effective and efficient management of the facilities and services in order to achieve the aims and objectives of the service through effective resource and people management.
- Work collaboratively with other managers, supervisors, staff and stakeholders in order to achieve key facility and corporate priorities.
- At least 2 years' experience of working with the general public.
- At least 2 years' experience in Supervision of staff.
- At least 2 years' experience of key holding responsibilities, and Facility supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Incident management and record keeping.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Available to cover when required late June to early September (Normally weekend hours).
- At least 2 years' experience of working with young people.
- At least 2 years' experience relating to the coastal environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.