Temporary Part time Lecturer of Biology required for a local organisation based in Armagh.
Starting ASAP potentially for 2-3 weeks
Hours of work: 14/week
- Monday 10.15-16.15,
- Tues 11.30-16.45
- Wed 9.15-10.15
- Thurs 9.15-11.15
- Fri 9.15-11.15
Duties will include:
- Prepare and implement schemes of work for relevant teaching programmes
- Prepare student assessment schedules and profiles
- Work as a leader or member of appropriate course teams
- Design and prepare course submissions for validation purposes
- A minimum of an Honours Degree or higher in Biology or a closely related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year (within the last 5 years) recent relevant industrial and/or teaching experience in Biology or a closely related field.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33.00 A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link.
**Please note the deadline for this position will close on Friday 8th Sept at 12 Noon**