Our client based in Co. Kildare is looking to recruit an experience Bodyshop Engineer to join their team.
Main role of the job - Bench joinery and bodywork repairs and maintenance to the hire fleet equipment
- Carry out authorised repairs to our fleet working from a job sheet to an agreed dead line
- Carry out site joinery to include constructing studded walls, door frames, apertures etc too a required measurements and locations.
- Cleaning units internally and externally, in preparation for painting or sanding.
- Ensure all tooling and machinery is in a safe and working condition. Report any unsafe tools or machinery to your supervisor
- Co-operate fully with the Mobile Engineers to ensure equipment is made ready for rental in good time.
- Complete all relevant paperwork in a timely and professional manner including stock usage.
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Ensure health & safety regulations are observed at all times.
- Provide the highest level of customer service throughout
- Ability to work on your own initiative & self motivated.
This is a permanent job. Please send us your CV today if you have the relevant skills & experience required.
NOTE - please do not send your CV if you do not have the skills & experience required for this job.
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to clients