- Previous Bookkeeping experience, preferably within the Legal Sector
- Strong computer skills, ideally with experience of SAGE Accounts.
- Exceptional organisation skills with a 'can-do' attitude
- Be capable of handling pressure in a fast moving environment
BOOKKEEPER, LIMAVADY, PART TIME, £9.00 PER HOUR
Our client is a reputable Solicitors practice based in Limavady. We are working on their behalf to source an experienced Bookkeeper for a permanent, part time position.
This is an essential role within the practice as you will be providing pivotal accounts support to the Solicitor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Billing clients
- Processing invoices
- Inter account transactions
- Production of Financial Reports for management
- Bank reconciliations
- General data entry
This is a Permanent, part time position where you will be expected to work around 18 hours per week.
The pay rate is £9.00 per hour.
If you would like more information please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.