Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper for our client based in Dublin 2.
Our client is a leading Chartered Accountancy firm and is seeking a qualified Accounting Technician to join their team.
The role would be providing bookkeeping and payroll services to a number of clients. The role will be based 2 days in the office and 3 days on client premises
The Bookkeeping service our clients provides to their clients involves posting bank receipts and payments, purchase invoices and sales invoices to the clients accounting package, payroll and bringing the clients trial balance up to date to the month end.
- Minimum of 3 years book-keeping experience
- Accounts technician qualified
- Knowledge of SAGE 50 and TAS an advantage
- Ability to manage a busy and challenging workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Dublin 2 Location
- Excellent Salary on offer
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 450 5288