Our client, a leading financial institution with a strong and well-established retail network, is currently recruiting a number of Branch Customer Service & Sales Advisors (retail) to join their teams on a full-time, 11 month fixed-term contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity for full or part qualified financial advisors (QFA) to further progress their career in a client facing role.
These roles will be based in various locations in Cork including Carrigaline and Mallow.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- To fulfill customer appointments to advise on financial products specifically loans, mortgages and investment products and fully assist customers in the sales process from initial query to completion
- Assist with sales and promotional campaigns to drive business and meet branch targets
- To provide an excellent level of customer service via various communication channels both internally and externally
- To develop an understanding and practical knowledge of all areas of retail banking such as customer service and teller administration
- Deputise for management when required and attend team meetings regularly
- General administration tasks and management reporting
- Qualified Financial Advisor or part qualified with a minimum of APA status in Loans and Investments and actively engaging in Continuous Professional Development
- A minimum of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including Maths and English (Ordinary Level subjects at a minimum)
- At least 6-12 months experience in a banking environment a distinct advantage
- Strong customer service and sales skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good computer and writing skills with proficiency in MS Office
These roles will be offered on an 11 month fixed-term contract with a salary scale of circa €28-30k depending on qualifications, skills and experience. Please note, only applicants with the relevant educational requirements and experience will be considered for this role. To apply for this vacancy, please forward an up-to-date CV.