Grafton are recruiting for a Brand Manager for a leading FMCG company. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a market leader. You will be responsible for key projects, to deliver effective consumer and trade support programmes, including promotional, visibility and distribution initiatives for the portfolio in line with brand objectives.
* Lead the activation agenda for brands in the Off Trade, encompassing Multiples, Convenience, Cash & Carry/Wholesale, and Impulse sectors.
* To bring brands to life for both customers and consumers in Off Trade via innovative programmes which command consumer attention and influence brand/product preference.
* To lead the development and delivery of strategies which build brands/profits in the Off-Trade.
* To control the consumer decision making moment in outlet across Off Trade, driving active selection of brands and products.
* Development and delivery of strategies to build brand presence and profitability in the Off-Trade brands encompassing pricing, POS, brand visibility, promotions, merchandising staff briefings.
* In collaboration with the Innovation and Brand teams, develop strategies to support the trade launch and early lifecycle of new or emerging brands in the Off-Trade.
* Development, execution and evaluation of brand building and performance programmes for portfolio.
* Ensure effective and timely activation of trade programmes and initiatives, working with and influencing Customers, Sales Operations and the Sales teams.
* Creation and activation of appropriate category management initiatives that build the business of brands in collaboration with our customers in the Off-Trade.
* Creation of compelling brand selling stories to generate and maintain brand commitment and preference amongst Off-Trade customers.
* Development, delivery and evaluation of activities to influence consumer decision making moments across Off-Trade outlets.
* Management of appropriate budgets for creating, delivering and evaluating brand development activities.
* Regular communication with key sales staff, including contribution to monthly Sales meetings and quarterly roadshows.
* Monthly reporting on key Marketing initiatives.
* Graduate level with degree, or equivalent, in a relevant subject area.
* Proven track record in leading the brand activation agenda with brand experience and experience of point of sale and promotional management and implementation.
* Experience in developing and maintaining brand activation strategies and tactical plans with leading off trade customers.
* Drinks industry or FMCG awareness.
* Capable of using market, consumer and customer insight to develop activation plans that drive business results.
* Capable of working with a high degree of autonomy.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Experience of creating brand activation plans, particularly in the multiples.
* Ability to construct clear and compelling brand rationales for external partners.
* Ability to deliver outstanding results and excellent project management skills.
* A clear understanding of commercial issues, but the person must be a marketing/brand oriented professional.
* Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with customers, consultants and with internal teams.
* Strong communication and influencing skills.
* Excellent planning, project management and problem solving skills.
* Excellent relationship building and management skills.
* Dynamic, pro-active self starter with a drive for results.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Innovation and creativity.