Temporary Building Control Surveyor required for a local government organisation based in Belfast.
Starting ASAP potentially for 3 months
37 hours per week Mon-Fri
Duties will include:
- To carry out specified investigative, enforcement, educational and advisory duties associated with the responsibilities of the unit to which the post holder is assigned
- To actively participate in and progress through a structured development programme to build professional experience and competence
- To proactively liaise with other organisations to enhance the achievement of service and unit objectives
- To carry out work as directed by the Assistant Building Control Manager
- Candidates must have a third level qualification or equivalent qualification in a building related subject OR be a corporate member of a professional body relevant to the building profession for example, Association of Building Engineers, Chartered institute of building, Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, Institution of Civil Engineers, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Applicants must have a full, current driving licence which enables them to drive in Northern Ireland and a car available for official business or access to a form of transport which will enable them to meet the requirements of the post.
If interested please upload CV to the link
This role may be filled very quickly due to ASAP start, please note the closing date for this role is Friday 23rd September.