Working on behalf of public sector organisations, I'm actively recruiting for Building Supervisor to work in Antrim town.
Hours of work:
- 8am-5pm Monday
- 12noon-8pm Tue
- 8am-5pm Wed
- 8am-5pm Thur
- 8am-5pm Fri
- 8am-5pm Sat (alternative weeks)
Rate of Pay:
- £8.65 Mon - Fri
- £12.98 Sat
Ideal candidates will have previous Caretaking / Building Supervising experience, key holding duties and have the ability to work unsupervised.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Floor maintenance duties. Use of equipment, including vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Collection and removal of waste.
- Cleaning and sanitising surfaces including walls, tables and windows.
- Correct storage of supplies.
- Opening and closing of the building
All applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the nature of the work. All Applicants will be asked to apply for an access NI Disclosure.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. Thank you