Building Supervisor required on a Temporary basis for local Public Sector Organisation based in Holywood.
Starting ASAP on a Temporary basis
Monday- Saturday shifts, 18 hours per week
£8.64 per hour
- To provide cleaning and non-cleaning services under the direction of the designated Line Manager or other Authorised Person and in accordance with the practices and procedures of Libraries NI
- A minimum of 1 year's experience working as assistant building supervisor, caretaker or similar role in a medium/large building.
- Previous responsibility for security of building, opening/closing and keyholder duties.
- Knowledge of building cleaning methods and the use of electrical cleaning machinery e.g. floor polishing equipment.
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and practices e.g. COSHH and/or CHIP regulation
- The ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV to the link
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS FRIDAY 4TH NOVEMBER**