Bulk Planner - Belfast
Grafton Recruitment is currently working in partnership with the UK's leading LPG supplier to source an experienced Planner/Scheduler to join their busy distribution team on a permanent basis at their Belfast office.
We are looking for highly motivated individual with previous planning/scheduling and order management experience within a busy logistics environment. Experience using scheduling/planning software and exposure to multi drop delivery planning is a distinct advantage. The successful candidate will have experience working within a demanding and high performing team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan efficient and structured delivery schedules in line with our customer order demands and to ensure 100% on time delivery of all customer orders
- Optimise on deliveries by utilising our digital logistics tools in order to help improve on fuel efficiency, fleet utilisation, number of kms travelled.
- Manage driver rota's and schedules in accordance with Driver Hours & Working Time directive
- Ensure delivery data and order information accuracy to ensure full truck utilisation.
- Maintain data accuracy to ensure quality forecasting information.
- Support other scheduling areas when required and other functions within the department as part of a multi-functional team environment.
- Carry out on call duties on rotational basis
- Complete trip reconciliation for all areas ensuring any discrepancies are actioned
- Communicate efficiently with drivers and other key members/departments
Education & Experience Required:
- Previous scheduling/planning and order management experience in a busy logistics environment with experience in the use of scheduling software.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE two of which must be Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Have a sound geographical knowledge of NI/ROI.
- Knowledge of Driver Hours and Working Time Directive Regulations.
- Experience of working within a busy, demanding and high performing team environment.
- At least two years relevant planning and order management experience.
- Experience using Navision and CRM is a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Experience with working to targets (both personal and team targets).
- Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
In return you will receive an attractive annual salary plus benefits package. For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.