Grafton in Lisburn are recruiting for the Bus Driver in Downpatrick to drive 33 setter bus on a long term temporary contract with a high likelihood of full time ongoing work. This is a well-established employer with a warm and welcoming environment.
Hours of work:
32.5 hours per week.
Rate of Pay: £8.78ph.
- Performing multi-drop service in the Downpatrick district.
- Customer Service.
- Completing Vehicle Safety Checks.
- Operating disability ramp.
- Must have a valid clean category D licence.
- Must have CPC and DIGI Card.
- Must have recent bus driving experience.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.