We are currently recruiting a Bus Driver for a Temporary Contract within the Western Trust, based in Omagh
- Transporting clients around the Tyrone area
- Ensuring safety of all passengers
- General maintenance of the bus
- Must have a valid bus licence with previous bus driving experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Suitable person will be required to go through an Access NI check
- Hours of work:
- Split Shift
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 11am and 2.30pm - 5pm
- £7.50 - £8.40per hr
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.