Grafton Recruitment are actively looking for four bus drivers to work alongside a busy local attraction.
We are very keen to hear from anyone who is interested in the following....
- Drive the allocated vehicles at the attraction and return, being responsible for the safety of visitors and staff whilst travelling on the bus and adhere to all health and safety procedures.
- Act in a friendly, professional and informative manner to a standard commensurate with an tourist attraction.
- Ensure allocated vehicles are clean and fuelled, reporting any vehicle problems which may occur.
- Minimum of two years' driving experience working with the public.
- Have two years' experience working within a team requiring flexibility and adaptability.
- Must hold at the time of application a Full Current unendorsed driving licence to include Category D that is valid for Driving in the UK.
- Must have a valid Drivers Qualification Card to include Category D.
- Part of the selection process will include a Driving Assessment.
If you feel you meet all this criteria and are interested in the role please click on the apply button below....