Our client, require Bus Escorts based in Enniskillen
- Under the direction of the driver undertake duties concerned with the safe transport of children with special needs to and from school
- Assist with the transport of children including those with mobility problems or learning difficulties
- Ensure that the physical and behavioural needs of pupils are met while on the vehicle
- Assist in dealing with any immediate minor first-aid requirements and ensure that any injured child receives medical attention as quickly as possible. (Training will be provided)
- Act as a liaison between the school and parents
Hours of work:
- Various hours - @ 30hrs per wk Mon - Fri
- Experience of working with children is desirable
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- The successful applicant will be required to process an Access NI clearance
- £7.98 per hr
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.