Our client requires a part time Business administrator for a one month temporary contract.
Job Title: Business Administrator
Hours of Work: Monday and Tuesday 8.30am -5pm and Wednesday 8.30am -12pm
Pay rate: £9.37p/h
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- To undertake the full range of daily administrative tasks required as directed by the relevant manager in order to provide an effective and efficient business administration function Service. In particular:
- To maintain any required records or databases using manual or computerised systems as appropriate;
- To issue licenses, forms, promotional leaflets and literature as necessary; and
- To deal with complaints, enquiries and requests for service in line with policies and procedures.
- To assist the relevant manager with providing end-to-end administration specific to evolving work areas within the cleansing services including arranging meetings and appointments; minute taking; following up on relevant actions; drafting correspondence and papers and other relevant duties.
- To assist the relevant manager with compiling and analysing service performance data and management information.
- To provide operational support and administration for systems development and implementation within the service.
- To undertake basic environmental health research and provide information and analysis as requested by the relevant manager to support with the development and continuous improvement of the Service.
- To respond to public enquiries and complaints and front line customer support to the public as appropriate
Applicants must, as at the closing date for receipt of applications have 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualifications.
Applicants must have at least 1 year's experience working in an administrative role in at least 4 of the following areas:
- Use of business workflow systems (such as FLARE or equivalent systems) and databases;
- Involvement in the development of systems, processes and procedures;
- Organising meetings, minute taking and processing correspondence;
- Compiling and analysing service information;
- Dealing with members of the public and outside bodies to resolve queries; and
- Undertaking research and information gathering and analysis to support projects.
If interested please upload CV to the link provided by Tuesday 29th August.