Grafton Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst for our client based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a leading data analytics provider servicing customers across a broad range of industries. They are currently expanding and looking to recruit a full term permanent Business Analyst salary will be €40-€45k per annum.
The Business Analyst is responsible for requirements gathering and analysis activity across a range of internal and client specific projects. In addition you will have overall management responsibility for these projects and report directly to the Direct of Operations.
Duties will include:
- Work with customers and internal teams to identify business needs, set expectations and identify business improvement opportunities.
- Identify project tasks and resource requirements.
- Control, monitor and report on business activities.
- Manage stakeholder communication during project execution.
- Perform detailed system and process analysis for new features.
- Act as the business owner to the project team responding to business questions from Technical lead.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Business or IT.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a business analyst role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-reliant with the ability to innovate and introduce appropriate change as required.
- Strong research and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is an advantage.