Our Client, a leading Financial Services Organisation, is seeking a Business Analyst to join their Change and Regulatory Area.
The role holder will work across multiple divisions with responsibilities including establishing business requirements plus developing business processes and the operating model.
Experience on previous financial accounting projects is ideal plus a project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2
In addition to the above, experience required for the role includes:
- Proven track record of working in complex projects within a banking or finance environment and delivering results to tight deadlines
- Strong process mapping and experience in gathering business requirements
- Working in multi-disciplined teams across several geographies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - able to demonstrate at all levels
- Proven experience of strong people, process and systems skills
- Understanding of end to end processes
- Improving existing systems and processes including process mapping
Full criteria and experience required in the role is available on request.
In return our client is offering a competitive daily rate for a Business Analyst position.
If you are interestd in applying or finding out more please send a detailed cv to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment via the link.