Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Business Development Administrator to start ASAP until the end of May, with possibility of extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.75 p/h
13+ week's £12.04 p/h
Hours: 36 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- EITHER a level 3 qualification in a business or administration related discipline or equivalent PLUS a minimum of two years' relevant experience, OR have four years' relevant experience
- English GCSE (Grade C or above) OR Essential Skills level 2, or an equivalent qualification
- Maths GCSE (Grade C or above) OR Essential Skills level 2 or an equivalent qualification
Knowledge and Experience
- Recent experience in the use of ICT systems, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Access, Internet and Internet applications.
- Experience of working with others and in teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience supporting a range of funded programmes/projects.
- Experience processing funding bids and claims.
The Business Development Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the delivery of administration services of the Department.
- To act in adherence with the operational procedures in relation to the delivery of the administrative support service within the Department.
- Recognise and report any potential new business development opportunities/enquiries to appropriate staff within the team
- To promote Business Development opportunities with potential clients when required
- To provide administrative support and contribute to the bid/proposal completion and project management processes for the Business Development Team.
- To provide administrative support to funded programmes as required.
- To update business development activities on the CRM system.
- To contribute to the administration of the Department's web presence and social media. .
- To maintain the Department's filing system, databases and records ensuring that up to date, accurate information is held and easily accessed when required.
- To perform daily clerical duties including, but not limited to:
- minute taking
- taking messages
- copying and collating
- organising meetings
- sorting and distributing incoming mail and email
- answering and screening telephone calls
- word processing
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 21ST APRIL AT 12 NOON**