Business Development Manager | Food Ingredients/Chemicals | Permanent Role
The Client: A leading food ingredients supplier. My client collaborates with the finest suppliers and offer technical solutions to their clients, worldwide. An ethical and responsible company who give back through their chosen charities and non profit organisations.
The Role: Business Development Manager
- Generate new accounts.
- Generate new business from existing accounts.
- Maintenance of Customer and Supplier Relationships: Ensure that all aspects of the customer and supplier interface are satisfactorily maintained and that relationships are maintained in a professional, profitable business-like manner.
- Proactive research on Food industry to maximise product range reach.
- Monthly reporting to Sales Director on activity.
- Data Management through CRM system
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Minimum 5 years' experience of Sales activity in the Food Industry and a good understanding of Food production process, from an ingredient perspective - ESSENTIAL
- Ability to work on own initiative and driven to succeed.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Able to travel nationally and internationally when required.
- Salary 40k - 50k
- Career progression
- Company car
- Work for an ethical company who give back to the community
- Holidays - 20 days
- Canteen and Parking
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Lorraine Mooney in the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.