Business Development Manager | Catering & Food Company| Permanent Role
The Client: My client provide contract catering and support services to clients in a wide range of sectors and marketplaces.
The Role: Are you a dynamic and results orientated individual who will proactively drive new business growth in the ever changing food industry in Ireland? My client partners with like-minded clients to create bespoke food solutions for the workplace, schools, universities, stadiums and much more.
The Business Development Manager's responsibility is to initiate and foster impactful relationships within our target segments, create sales solutions to meet customer's needs and convert business to drive sales and profitability.
To work in conjunction with Director of Sales, on our business growth strategy for Compass Group Ireland year on year.
- Own and deliver outcomes agreed for sales growth. Identify, lead, motivate, persuade, and inspire prospect customers.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches i.e. face to face meetings and/or phone sales meetings.
- Project manage, develop solutions and respond to complex, large business private and public tenders.
- To carry out an agreed amount of sales calls per calendar month split between relevant market segments including site visits, presentations and reviews.
- To build and maintain relationships with key target customers and networks.
- Own, author and manage winning responses for your target customer tenders.
- Utilise our proven Sales Funnel Process and techniques at all times
- Determine commercial offer in conjunction with Director of Sales
- Ensure all sales tenders are commercially viable and profitable
- Represent the Company at appointments, presentations and trade shows
- Undertake all contract negotiation in conjunction with legal team
Systems, Reporting & Policies
- Weekly/monthly reporting on individual performance against budget and call targets.
- To deliver monthly revenue and activity reports
- To update and maintain client and prospect database, conforming with company requirements regarding IT systems and CRM policy
- Can do attitude continually looking for ways to drive sales and margin growth
- Agent to drive improvements while building strong internal and external relationships
- Naturally competitive and driven by setting, achieving and exceeding goals
- Ability to quickly assess complex situations, requirements and customer needs and adapt to ensure strong relationships are created and maintained
- Diligent contributor with emphasis on detail, date and timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible small company team environment
- Comfortable presenting persuasively to executives
- Previous sales and tender management experience
- High level of customer focus
- Highly driven by results
- Strong listening skills
- Attractive Salary 55k + DOE
- Work in a dynamic and expanding company who promote from within
- Parking and Canteen on site
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.