Business Development Manager
Grafton are recruiting for a Business Development Manager for a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors. You will work to grow sales into the Further Education and Higher Education sector across the island of Ireland.
* Working with key strategic partners, build a successful sales pipeline through a consultative engagement with colleges and university.
* Work with clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning products and services where business opportunities exist.
* Identify opportunities and perform assessments through a consultative customer-focused sales approach.
* Develop strong relationships with colleges and universities and deliver high levels of client care.
* Meet or exceed the projected targets in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meet the sales activity and accurate forecasting requirements.
* 3+ years B2B sales experience
* Strong ICT infrastructure & managed services knowledge
* Experience with tendering and frameworks
* Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to school managers, IT Departments, and or decision maker with a consultative approach
* Possess professional presentation and organisational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
* Driving license