Project Manager required on a temporary basis for a public sector organisation based in Belfast.
Role: Project Manager
Rate of Pay: Salary £35,190 Hourly Rate: £18.27
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday- Friday
Duration: Initially for 18 weeks with possibility to become fixed term contract
The successful candidate will be making this project their own, the client would like the candidate to have experience in Grant Tracker, writing bids, project management, understanding of Big Lottery and experience working in the community / voluntary sector. The client are trying to develop a social enterprise and would like the potential candidate to mange this idea.
- Monitor the external environment to identify appropriate opportunities, competitor activity and customer requirements.
- To identify and analyse opportunities for the organisation to develop new partnerships and methods of collaboration in relation to its services and objectives.
- To design programmes and implement funding and schemes to develop strategies.
- To create, write and manage the required tender documentation and bespoke funding bids for submission.
- To negotiate and secure resources, contracts and service level agreements.
- To manage new work and resources through to implementation or phases of change.
- As required, to provide supervision, appraisal and support to staff.
- Any other responsibilities or duties which are reasonable and appropriate to the role.
- Significant, proven track record, over 3 years, in writing tender applications and securing new business in the voluntary/community sector
- 3 years' managerial experience
- Experience in presenting to high level audiences
- Excellent IT skills in the use of social media, web sites, email, internet, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A full valid driving licence is required as well as having the use of a car for official business or have access to transport that will enable you to carry out the full duties and responsibilities of the role
- Knowledge of criminal justice sector
- Evidence of leadership and collaboration in partnerships
- Be willing to apply for a Basic Access NI
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 4th August at 5pm.