Business Services Manager
Grafton Recruitment is working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry to recruit for a permanent Business Services Manager. Located in Belfast City Centre, the NI Chamber is a customer-focused membership organisation with over 1200 members including corporates, small to medium enterprises and micro businesses.
The role of the Business Services Manager is to lead in the promotion, management and implementation of NI Chamber's business support programmes and events. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with great exposure to Commerce and Industry.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm - Flexibility will be required when attending events
- Manage the delivery of NI Chamber's support programmes including event management, securing speakers, buyers, experts and attendees.
- Manage the delivery of allocated NI Chamber events
- Engage with members to facilitate growth and export activity
- Market and promote NI Chamber's support programmes and events, in liaison with the Communications team, and ensure uptake by members and other local companies as appropriate
- Liaise with sponsor companies providing regular updates, information, reports and delivering on contract KPIs
- Cross promote NI Chamber's suite of membership services and attend both internal and external events
- Action member enquiries in a timely and efficient manner, recording all interactions on CRM system
- Work closely with the membership and communications teams to ensure both internal and sponsor KPIs are achieved
- Perform duties to the standards laid down in company procedures
- Assist in the delivery of NI Chamber's overall strategy
- Undertake any other duties required, as directed by the Chief Executive
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in providing business support and advice, managing projects and events
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of the local economy
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of personal and team organisational skills
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to complete tasks to a high standard
- Willingness to work flexibly and manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of the business support system in Northern Ireland
- Experience of business development/account management
- Evidence of a well-developed business network
- Generous annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- City centre location
Why use Grafton?
We understand that finding the right job for you can be challenging. We also understand that it is time consuming and can be frustrating. Grafton Recruitment offer both temporary and permanent job solutions to a variety of clients in a diverse range of sectors. With over 30 years of experience in offering employment solutions, we have a level of expertise you can rely on. Let us take the stress away and do the hard work for you.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV here or contact Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.