Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Business Support Assistant to start ASAP
Role: Business Support Assistant
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.50 p/h
13+ week's £9.37p/h
Location: Coleraine Leisure Centre
Hours: 37 hours (x2 weeks training then 10 plus hours thereafter shifts)
- Operate Front Desk systems to fulfill the needs of service users and across the Healthy Living & Sports Service Unit, plus provide supporting data for same.
- Provide administrative support as required across the Healthy Living & Sports Service Unit
- Deliver standard operating procedures efficiently and effectively, including all Council and operational policies and procedures and apply emergency Action Plans as required.
- Report defects in, or damages to, Council facilities to appropriate Council personnel for action.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer care across the Healthy Living & Sports Service Unit, dealing with potential and existing users, including enquiries and complaints.
- Enforce regulations which directly impact on the Health and Safety and well-being of all patrons using the Healthy Living & Sports Service Unit.
- Maintain effective communications, liaison and partnership working in order to deliver the Service, Directorate and Council objectives.
- Five GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent including Mathematics and English
- ECDL Qualification
- One years experience of working with the public in a service Industry
- One years knowledge of Microsoft Office Products to include Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint and a front desk booking system
- One years experience in handling cash and cash reconciliation
- Available to work short notice including evenings and weekend
- Must be available to attend staff training
- One years experience of working in administration to include dealing with Financial matters
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.