Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Business Support Assistant to start ASAP
Role : Business Support AssistantPay rate: 0-12 week's £7.50 p/h 13+ week's £9.37 p/h
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Main Duties :
- The post holder will carry out business support and administrative duties across the Leisure & Development Directorate.
- The post holder will provide an efficient, professional and customer orientated service for visitors and staff to the Leisure & Development Directorate.
- The post holder may be asked to provide cover in any specific duty within the Directorate for any other member of the Business Support and Administration Team.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
- Implement administrative processes and procedures with regards to projects and management information requirements.
- Updating of ICT systems/databases.
- Undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate to the achievement of the purpose and function of this post.
Essential Criteria :
- Five GCSE's (Grades A-C) or equivalent, including English Language and a numerical subject.
- Competent use in word processing.
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office packages in particular, Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- General administration duties; dealing with the public; cash handling and cash reconciliation.
- Experience of data inputting.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.