Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Business Support Assistant to start ASAP
Role: Business Support Assistant
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.50 p/h
13+ week's £8.70 0p/h
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm, Friday 8am - 3:30pm
- Provide operation of the back office and a wide range of Business Support Duties across Healthy Living and Sports Service Unit.
- Responsible for ensuring effective, efficient and positive working within and across the facilities, and more broadly within the Healthy Living & Sport Service Unit in order to meet customer needs and service objectives.
- Provide an administrative service across the Healthy Living & Sports Service Unit as deemed necessary for the post.
- Administering all areas of finance within the facilities e.g. invoicing, cash handling, direct debit payments, lodgements etc
- Maintain the highest standards of customer care across the Healthy Living & Sports Service Unit, dealing with potential and existing users, including enquiries and complaints.
- Maintain effective communications, liaison and partnership working in order to deliver the Service, Directorate and Council objectives.
Applicants must possess:
- Five GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent including Mathematics and English
- ECDL Qualification
- One years experience of working in administration to include finance
- One years knowledge of Microsoft Office Products to include Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint
- One years experience in handling cash and cash reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills
- One years experience dealing with the general public.
- Experience in using front desk booking system.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.