Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Business Support Co-Ordinator to start ASAP for duration of up to 3 months with possible extension
Pay rate: £13.73 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
- 5 GCSE's to include Maths and English at Grade C or above
- At least one years experience in a similar role
- Experience of arranging meetings, preparing agendas, collating papers and taking minutes at high level meetings
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience in producing reports to senior management
- Competence in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
The main duties of the post-holder will include the following:
Secretarial and Administrative support to a number of groups including the following:
- Risk Management Co-ordination Group;
- Health & Safety Advisory Group;
- FACD HoB monthly meetings;
- Executive Management Team Financial meetings;
- Audit & Risk Assurance Committee; and
- Other board, committee and Executive meetings as necessary to support the Board Secretary.
In relation to each meeting the post-holder will be required to perform the following:
- Be responsible for the arrangement of meetings and the production, co- ordination and circulation of agendas, business papers, minutes and other documentation;
- Attend meetings and note and record minutes of key discussions and decisions made;
- Prepare accurate draft minutes and action sheets following meetings attended in a timely manner within set deadlines; and
- Ensure draft minutes are circulated to relevant parties and following approval that these are retained and are available as required.
- Assist in the co-ordination and maintenance of the Corporate Risk Register as part of support to the Risk Management and Business Planning Group.
- Liaise with Divisional Management to gather quarterly / annual performance outturn data in relation to Corporate KPIs / Targets
- Monitor and manage a database of all internal and external audit recommendations;
- Produce reports on the status of recommendations as required; and
- Liaise with those responsible for the progress of implementation of audit recommendations.
- Fulfil other duties as determined by line management that fall within the general responsibilities of the post.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Helen McNamara will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Wednesday 2nd August at 12pm.