Business Unit Leader
Location: Co. Antrim, Ballymena
My client is one of Irelands leading and most reputable employers who operate within the food production and packaging industry.
The business unit leader will have full responsibility for leading the operations team to achieve set targets.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To develop and work as part of a site operations team to deliver site operational objectives.
- Develop, train, coach and motivate the Unit team and operatives, in conjunction with the HR department and carry out annual performance reviews.
- Drive health and safety within the unit
- Engage with Technical colleagues and cross functional leads and participate with Technical projects to ensure 'best in class' is always achieved
- Evaluate, utilise, deploy and embed a range of continuous improvement and lean techniques
- 3 years experience in management
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building successful teams.
- Proven strong organisational and planning ability
- Performance driven with a proven record of success in the FMCG environment.
- Lean manufacturing experience
- 3rd level Education
If interested in the Business Unit Leader Position please forward your cv asap. If you would like more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333 or 07966990462
If the Business Unit Ledaer is not quite what you are looking for, but are interested in production and manufacturing roles, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.